In celebration of Color Manila’s 6th year, we are bringing paradise to your 3K/5K/10K/21K run! Start 2018 the healthy and happy way through CM Paradise Run! Happening on January 7, 2018, from 3:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M., at the SM Mall of Asia Event Grounds, CM Paradise Run is going to be a fun-filled and colorful run that you and the entire family would not want to miss!
All OFWs are entitled to avail CM Paradise Run prepaid cards at 50% off from December 5, 2017 to January 6, 2018. The CM Paradise Run prepaid card must be registered to our website to complete CM Paradise Run sign up.
HOW IT WORKS:
- 1 Participating OFWs must purchase a Deluxe or Rockstar prepaid card at the 2nd Floor of R.O.X. (Recreational Outdoor eXchange) – 7th Avenue, Bonifacio High Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, from December 5, 2017 to January 6, 2018, from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- 2 They may choose between two types of Kit Categories: Deluxe or Rockstar
DELUXE– Discounted rate: P475 (Regular rate: P950) Dri-FIT Shirt, Sunglasses, Race Bib, Color Packet, Finisher’s Medal
ROCKSTAR– Discounted rate: P750 (Regular rate: P1,500) Dri-FIT Shirt, Sunglasses, Race Bib, Color Packet, Finisher’s Medal, Drawstring Bag, Headwear
- 3 The participating OFW must be a Filipino Citizen and must present their Valid Philippine Passport and any of the following:
- a. Valid Work Visa or Entry/Work Permit
- b. OFW’s Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)
- c. OFW e – card.
- 4 If the OFW is not registering himself, an authorized representative may register for him/her provided that the authorized representative can present the following:
- a. Valid Philippine Passport of participating OFW
- b. Authorization Letter from participating OFW
- c. Any of the following documents: (1) Valid Work Visa or Entry/Work Permit, (2) OFW’s Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC), or (3) OFW e-Card
- 5 The prepaid code found in the prepaid card must be registered at the CM registration site, trackoval.net, on or before January 6, 2018.
- 6 The participant can only avail of this promo once.
- 7 The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
- 8 Any dispute concerning the product/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the participant and Color Manila. In case of dispute in respect of Color Manila and the customer’s availment of promo, the decision of Color Manila with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- 9 Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts.
- 10 All entries remain the sole property of Color Manila. All of the participant’s information is held within Color Manila’s secured database of entries. Except where prohibited by law, participants’ acceptance of the promotion constitutes his/her consent to Color Manila’s use of their name, personal description, likeness and opinions for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media.
DTI-FTED Permit No. 16768 Series of 2017