CM CHALLENGE 2017
– LAGUNA LEG
June 25, 2017 | Greenfield City, Laguna
Get your gear on for our BIGGEST OBSTACLE FUN RUN in the country!
Keep pushing forward until you reach your goal! Your speed doesn’t matter, FORWARD IS FORWARD. Challenges are an opportunity to test your character, define you and rise to the next level.
Greenfield City, Laguna
KIT CLAIMING DATES AND VENUE
Paseo Premiere Hotel
Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
June 22 – 24, 2017 from 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
3K, 5K, 10K Route Map
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During the Run?
The program at the activity area will start shortly after the assembly time (so make sure to come on time!). Listen attentively for any last minute reminders and safety precautions, and do the warm up before the actual run. Once everyone’s ready, head on over to the route where you’ll be experiencing lots and lots of colors! Afterwards, the party doesn’t stop there! Return to the activity area where the Color Manila Festival begins!
Can I Claim for my Friend?
Yes. Kindly prepare an authorization letter, copy of registered runner’s confirmation email, copy of registered runner’s valid ID and representative’s valid ID.
- Sizes and color are available are on a first come first serve basis during registration. Reserved sizes cannot be altered during claiming. Size chart is provided for reference.
- Please claim your kits at the chosen kit claiming schedule and venue only. Failure to comply will not guarantee availability of selected race kits.
- No refund policy shall be implemented. Runners who wish to change their race kits in the form of a refund or additional cash is not allowed.
- Registration is open until supplies last. Organizer reserves the right to close registration once slots have already been filled up.
- We will not be liable for any loss of race kit onced it is claimed by registered runner or representative.
- We will not be liable for any unregistered prepaids cards and tickets. All unregistered prepaid cards and SM Tickets shall be forfieted after event day.
- Please have your race bib worn at all times during the race event, and have this presented upon claiming finisher’s items. No bib stub, no claiming.
- For immediate announcements and/or final reminders, kindly check out our Facebook Page, COLOR Manila Run.
- For special cases, you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com
Interested to partner with us? Have a big group in mind? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org